DVDVR Message Board

UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit (1/2/2016) - Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Sims was way too overzealous in pursuit of that double. Left his neck out there.

I got to think the addition of Neil Melanson to the Blackzilians helped Trujillo right there.

That's another tough fight (and win) that Tumenov has gutted out. The last being one that Nico Musoke fight where he just landed the cleaner offense. This one was a bit tougher because Larkin just went to work on his left leg.

I'm thinking back to some of the haymakers Miocic landed on Dos Santos and cringe when I picture just one of those landing on Arlovski.

Landed one right on the ear perfectly, and that was pretty much all she wrote.

I like how Miocic decided "fuck these left hooks" and threw another right hand that melted Arlovski. I'm glad fighters are making these adjustments when it matters instead of letting dudes off the hook and allowing them to clinch or something.

Yeah, that was sweet. I thought Stipe would win since I think he can win all the time, but something about the walk in and introduction made me think that Stipe was on a totally different level. Loved him throwing that right and immediately pulling the trigger to swarm on Andrei.

And the post fight shit was amazeballs. Stipe is sooooooo scary.