DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK FOURTEEN

Dolfan in NYC

I can't believe they are going to leave the fucking Ravens in the Sunday night slot for week 16. Unless New England has hit their limit of prime time appearance, NE at NYJ is right there to be flexed. Shit, Green Bay/Arizona is an even better game to move.

Arizona/Green Bay was reportedly protected by FOX.

ESPN is reporting that Dalton is done for the year

Not so fast.

The Bungles announced today that Dalton doesn't need surgery and may be able to return for the playoffs.

Just the first of many things you'll get wrong today Phil.  Like your allegiance to those wretched Giants of New Jersey. 

Dear Rippa,

Please don't ban me after Carolina completely annihilates the Giants and possibly knocks Eli out the anticipated close, well matched Giants/Panthers game. I like it here and have for an exceedingly long time, all the way back to the subdomain.

Your pal,

Vince Greene

• Like 1

Rex Ryan crying about the refs is delicious. Yes they have been shit, for EVERYONE, but how about instilling some discipline in your team you pompous ass? Or how about coaching some D you alleged expert? Or let guys like Mario and Marcellus just rush and not fall into coverage. . . . .nah its all the refs fault. . .

Coming this Spring......

Concussions 2--EVEN MORE CONCUSSED.

This docudrama follows around all of the NFL owners who continue to get duped into thinking anyone from the Ryan family can now, or ever could, coach football. They can't be dumb, they're billionaires. Right? Maybe they just got hit in the head one too many times. 

Hey I admit he fooled me, but he can fuck right off now. We went 7-9(or whatever the fuck this season will be) and we can without him. Both he and Whaley need to go, the GM especially before he wastes another first round pick on a skill position player. . .