DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules VII

Dolfan in NYC

You had to keep Sheamus from being embarrassed though, if you want this heel turn to work.

That was exactly the ending I expected since they booked the match, becaue it's the only one that protects everybody reasonably well.

Rewatched the PPV an hour ago and just like watching it live the Tag title match was the best match on the PPV and the rematch should be even better. Naomi's new attiude seemed like a Heel version of ACH before the match and during the match when they weren't doing restholds.

My hope for Rusev is that he costs Cena the title in one of his open challenges and that the Lana tease was all a ruse so he can beat Cena and move on to better things. A man can dream, right?

I'm on board, only if they debut Sami Zayn as the guy who beats Cena after Rusev picks him out of the crowd.

My hope for Rusev is that he costs Cena the title in one of his open challenges and that the Lana tease was all a ruse so he can beat Cena and move on to better things. A man can dream, right?

Or the Lana teasing leads to a "Can I talk to Tom" angle which Rusev cashes in to win the belt back.

Punk. Ziggler. Hell, Orton the last time arguably did.

Ziggler is in the same position he's always been in.  I would say Punk, definitely.  Orton, nah.  Orton is Orton.   Bray and Rusev have been killed though. Absolutely destroyed.

Bray and Rusev were only built up to be fed to Cena. I think it was the absolute wrong move to do that with Bray when the Wyatt's were so hot, but we've all seen the writing on the wall for Rusev for a long time.

The problem now is that Reigns has to run through a bunch of heels with no credibility(and that includes Rollins). Reigns should've been the first to beat Rusev he needed it far more than Cena. Now the only people left with the credibility to truly elevate Reigns are Cena and Brock, and the fans will definitely babyface Brock over Roman.