DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: CHRISTY HEMME

RIPPA

I always felt the high point of her career was getting the phrase "cum-guzzling gutter slut" on WWE TV. It was even better because it was supposed to be this edgy WWE 'live mic' thing and all the prospective divas trashed each other, then Carmella was actually nice to Christy, said that if she didn't win she hoped Christy did, which is when Christy responded with that filthy diatribe. I always wonder what she would have said if Carmella had been mean to her.

At least this was before Twitter. Today they would have a graphic telling us that "cum-guzzling gutterslut" is the #1 trend worldwide.
You know, the WWE Universe loves to have fun with cum-guzzling guttersluts. Michael Cole wouldn't lie about that.
  • Like 1

Also towards the end of her WWE run with Melina she was starting to put it together in the ring. I always liked Hemme I remember getting a Diva's calendar for Christmas 2005 and was pissed she wasn't in it. In WWE they never seemed to figure what to do with her put her with Eugene then new LOD send her to OVW and then release her probably since her 1 year 250,000 contract was up.

Hemme's in-ring career was in the end pretty uneventful. But she always wanted to get better - looking at right now, she's a better ring announcer after two years doing it, than Lillian Garcia is after ten.

Also, that feud with Kip James, she said women have a place in Wrestling, he said they didn't, she bought in tag teams to feud with him, and eventually her team started winning matches (when she interfered)... so Kip bought in Roxxi Laveau to even the odds. Thus proving that he does think women have a place in Wrestling. So Hemme actually won the argument.