DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: ESPECTRITO

RIPPA

I was thinking of someone else for today but when rummaging through luchawiki - I saw on Espectrito's page that they had listed one of his signature moves as "kicking mini tecnicos in the head" which is like the greatest thing ever.

Said Luchawiki Page

For sake of clarity - Espectrito is also Espectrito I (during that time he was teaming with his brother - obviously Espectrito II)

http://youtu.be/6eCFn9unJ4Y

He also was Mini Vader

http://youtu.be/_3gNyz2j_ts

• Like 1

His death was rather tragic if memory serves and the circumstances quite strange.

He is still alive - it was his brother (Espectrito II) who died (along with his other brother)

But yeah... per wiki

Death[edit]

Alejandro Jiminez, along with his twin brother Alberto, were found murdered on June 29, 2009. It was reported that the two brothers checked into a hotel after a Sunday night show. Allegedly two female prostitutes approached the wrestlers, and were invited back to their hotel room. There the two women spiked the men's drinks with what was believed to be eye drops mixed in with alcohol.[8] When the two brothers passed out the two women, allegedly part of a group named La Filtracion. The two wrestlers died from the drugs added to their drinks. Usually this procedure does not kill the victims of the La Filtracion women, but the size of the victims might have played a part in their death.[9][10] On July 22, 2009 it was reported that the Mexican police arrested one of the two women suspected in the death of the Jiminez twins. Police traced the whereabouts of the woman by tracking one of the Jiminez' twins cell phone which she used. The woman admitted to going to the hotel room with the Jiminez twins but denied being involved in their death.[9] On August 12, 2009 Mexican police arrested the second suspect, tracking her down in Hidalgo and arrested her. The second suspect admitted to being at the crime scene but maintained that it was her accomplice that administered the drugs that killed Alejandro and Alberto Jiminez.[11] The two women were later found guilty and, on July 12, 2010, sentenced to 47 years in prison.[12]

The other brother was La Parkita

I might have met him.  I'm really not sure if I met the one who died or not.  There was a photo shoot involving mini luchadors and trucks, but I met everyone without their mask and am kind of iffy on who two of them were.  The whole death thing was depressing as fuck and such a crazy story, I must have told it to 1000 people

Two other minis there were the original Octagon Cito who has a sweet fucking facebook page and you should all friend him and my fucking hero Mascarita Dorada aka El Torito

Teddy Hart was there for some reason too.  He was a really nice dude, so again, like with Hogan I'm still having a  "fuck what people say dude was nice to me" mentality

Best little person worker not named Lord Littlebrook.  RIP.

You are getting your minis confused

While I dig Espectrito - probably the best mini ever is Mascarita Dorada (the current El Torito)

Best little person worker not named Lord Littlebrook.  RIP.

You are getting your minis confused

While I dig Espectrito - probably the best mini ever is Mascarita Dorada (the current El Torito)

It is early and I have not had coffee yet. 

Fucking Sharepoint project I have to work on is a beast.

And yeah, best mini not named Lord Littlebrook is Mascarita Dorada.