DVDVR Message Board

Raw 7-7-14

MGFanJay

I don't see why not.  Bryan's another neck-tweak away from his in-ring days being over.  WWE has to invest in the future.

To be clear:  I wouldn't be particularly fond of the result if it does happen, but I can see why they'd do it.

I almost think that if Bryan can work again, they should put him in a tag team with Zayn as a way to really get Zayn over. He's got a lot of similar upsides to Bryan and is taller and a better promo. You could have Bryan either work FIP (since it seems like a lot of his problems aren't necessarily taking bumps, but bumping himself on his offense) and just emotively sell or sit out a lot of the match as a hot tag. 

I don't see why not. Bryan's another neck-tweak away from his in-ring days being over. WWE has to invest in the future.

To be clear: I wouldn't be particularly fond of the result if it does happen, but I can see why they'd do it.

They'll do it because he's the most over guy on the roster.

I almost think that if Bryan can work again, they should put him in a tag team with Zayn as a way to really get Zayn over. He's got a lot of similar upsides to Bryan and is taller and a better promo. You could have Bryan either work FIP (since it seems like a lot of his problems aren't necessarily taking bumps, but bumping himself on his offense) and just emotively sell or sit out a lot of the match as a hot tag. 

That's actually a really good idea.