DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown spoilers for 21st March 2014

The Natural

To be fair, being on your phone and at least partially inebriated is almost certainly the best way to engage FSW on his opinions about the Shield.

Look buddy. If I ban Waiter, I have to ban every doofus that continues to respond to him like he's serious, because they're equally disruptive. And that list is so long this place would be a ghost town. 

That Cena/Harper match was so great and they need to get 15 minutes on Raw. I can imagine them both being really psyched to work with each other and then being really sad when they were told they were only getting 5 minutes.

I fully expect a rematch on Monday night, but yeah, five minutes my ass.  They couldn't bump the pointless Fandangoo match or the stupid comedy bit to give their biggest star a few more minutes?

That Shield stuff RULED. It was so great. I'm glad it was on Smackdown so it as differentiated from Bryan/HHH. Ambrose as a face is really great. I just love these dudes as badass faces. Reigns fending off the 3-on-1 was great. Him crawling towards his boys was awesome, too. The NAO have been my least favorite entity maybe ever in wrestling but they were great as the goons here doing Kane's bidding. I loved the meeting of the heels later on in the show to set up everything for WM. 3MB were so great in their little part.

Lana's power suits are such great Missy Hyatt trash. Just the most inappropriately worn business attire ever. I'd love to see her at some negotiation wearing that.

Bray vs. Cena is, what, the fourth biggest match on the show? HHH/Bryan, the title match and Brock/UT are bigger deals. But this build and storyline has been fantastic. Another killer Bray promo -- him at his absolute most warped. The Cena/Harper match was a great sprint. I hope there's a rematch because that's going to be great. You know Cena absolutely wants to steal the show at WM and Bray has a streak of having the best PPV match going on. I hope they give that match 20+ minutes because it could really be something special.

• Like 1

FWIW, it's actually spring break for a lot of those kids that were heading for the exits.

"Of note, WWE was still selling C.M. Punk t-shirts at the merchandise truck parked outside the arena entrance."

Actually sounds like a bad sign, like they're just trying to get rid of them while they can.

Does Punk still get royalties? If not, donate them to 3rd world countries as a tax write off.

He should. According to the sheets, Punk fulfilled his number of dates and isn't in breach of contract.

That show was fun. Fuck the tv pg haters. EL torito chasing Summer because she had a red dress on is everything that is right in pro wrestling.

Cena and Harper packed a lot into a little bit of time. Dueling shitty hurricanrana's was sweet.

• Like 5