DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact is Homeless

They're doing Ireland and Scotland before they get to England.

Being Dixie's lapdog should be enough to keep Magnus from getting some kind of sustained hero's welcome in England.  They should just book Doug Williams on the first England taping and have him come out, punch Spud, and challenge Magnus.

The Arena is not possible as The Arena has hosted its last wrestling event some years ago. The Asylum was torn down YEARS ago, so that is not an option. Vegas is a good location and I am sure Viacom can work something out for TNA as Bellator holds a lot of shows there. A very interesting time.

Except that it was renovated and hosted an Extreme Rising show last weekend.

And wasn't the Asylum the Nashville Fairgrounds, which hosted an ROH show with AJ Styles tonight?

Or did Nashville Fairgounds build a new arena?

He's not talking about the Fairgrounds in Nashville, he's talking about the Asylum Arena aka the ECW Arena.

Indeed. I thought the schedule was TV in Ireland, TV in Scotland, ONO x 2 in Birmingham and London, and then TV in Manchester? Because guys with Southern accents (or Mid-Atlantic accents in Magnus' case) don't have a problem getting over as heels up North, like.

Indeed. I thought the schedule was TV in Ireland, TV in Scotland, ONO x 2 in Birmingham and London, and then TV in Manchester? Because guys with Southern accents (or Mid-Atlantic accents in Magnus' case) don't have a problem getting over as heels up North, like.

The current schedule is: a house show in Ireland, three double TV tapings (Glasgow, Manchester, London) and a One Night Only PPV taping (Birmingham).

They should just move TNA to England permanently because it seems to be the only area that still really enjoys their product.

I am still confused on why Sting is still in this company.  I guess her gimmick of being the most gullible babyface in wrestling history is a shoot.   He would easily get a WM match and a huge payday but instead wants to stay with a ship that hit the iceberg a long time ago.  There must be some issues between Vince and sting that he just wants to stay

Sting just doesn't need the money and doesn't seem all that bothered about his legacy like someone like a Bret Hart would be.

I, however, have a plan to solidfy his legacy as one of the all-time greats.  He's going to hit sooo many hobos with a bat along the way as he saves TNA from homelessness.

Seriously though, I'm ready to go, TNA.  I got all kinds of ideas filling up my brain.  I'm more than just The Hobo Army and The Stud Stable.  I even got an affordable free agent wishlist.  And I really do have the road to BFG mapped out in my head already.

And unlike former WWE writers, if Dixie Carter wants to eat steak wraps and drag race with me, I'm down.

• Like 1

Ben's References

goc

LockDown date and location is finally set for March 9 at the BankUnited Center on the campus of the University of Miami.

Hey, you guys know who went to The U?  Well yeah, The Rock but other than him.  BEN!

It sounds weird but sometimes I get the feeling that TNA is just fucking with me.  It's always affected my potential passion for TNA.