DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

12 minutes ago, supremebve said:

It may have been, but why the fuck did 3 different people on this board stop at 9?

Because nine plus your house equals ten houses. It just might not have occurred to keep asking Tom Nook to build new plots until he told you that the island was full because you looked at the map and saw ten houses. 

I totally get why people would stop at nine houses! It just has always been ten houses + player houses.

I think what MIGHT have happen is the 10th plot becomes available after you get to 3 stars on your island.

It is entirely possible we all stopped asking prior to that happening.

I know for a fact that I once asked Tom Nook for another plot of land and he said we were full - I just have no idea if that was pre or post 3 stars

(And I only learned about the 3 star requirement when Googling this week)

Another thing I learned this week is that your starting villagers were always set to Jock and Sisterly

EDIT - AND after that when recruiting the next 3 you only get choices from normal, peppy, or lazy

I had one of the Dodo's (I can't remember which is Orville and which is Wilbur) come in yesterday which is the first time that has happened.

I always have only being offered milk once

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I got a ton of spare KK albums in my storage if that is what you are talking about

That reminds me - I have gotten two of the new KK songs so far

I meant in general, since getting KK means you now have terraforming. 

One of these days I need to visit your new island so I can best friend you and then send things directly there.

I got the recipe for (and since built) something that was like forbidden altar (or something like that)

All I know is it is a pyramid that shoots light out of the top of it

I had one of the villagers on my new island ask to leave yesterday and I only got 3 stars on Friday. 

i had someone on my old island leave last week and still can’t get rid of Eunice. 

also had weird synchronization of both my islands have Label yesterday.