DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

Not sure if any team worth its salt would trade for AP.  His age, injury past, and high asking price will turn off anyone in position to take him.

Atlanta, Dallas, and Denver are the only teams I can think of who may be able to use him correctly.  Atlanta is tied up with Steven Jackson and backsliding, who knows what Jerrah is doing in Texas, and I don't know if Elway would pull that trade.

Dallas have no room.

Where's Gonzo anyway, that miserable worthless son of a shit.

Hiding somewhere claiming he is "busy" like most message board big mouths are when their team is sucking sewer gas.  If the Vikings were 5-1 you know he wouldn't be too busy to make fun of Jay Cutler's injury

Not sure if any team worth its salt would trade for AP.  His age, injury past, and high asking price will turn off anyone in position to take him.

Atlanta, Dallas, and Denver are the only teams I can think of who may be able to use him correctly.  Atlanta is tied up with Steven Jackson and backsliding, who knows what Jerrah is doing in Texas, and I don't know if Elway would pull that trade.

Dallas have no room.

Where's Gonzo anyway, that miserable worthless son of a shit.

Hiding somewhere claiming he is "busy" like most message board big mouths are when their team is sucking sewer gas.  If the Vikings were 5-1 you know he wouldn't be too busy to make fun of Jay Cutler's injury

Posted Image

• Like 1