DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

Anyway, as I was saying, I thought ND looked like shit except for the 4th quarter. They looked soft and didn't execute early on. Then in the 4th they were shooting themselves in the foot or paying away their prosperity.

We should have done serious movement in the polls. TCU should jump over at least Sparty if not all the way to number 1. Obviously Ole Miss and ND will drop. Bama and Clemson both should move into the top ten (although Ole Miss over Bama will raise some eyebrows)

Florida should go way up. Michigan should move up a few more spots.

UCLA should be out of the top 10 and ND should probably drop to 9 or 10. I don't see tOSU or State dropping from 1 and 2 respectively, even if they had close games with crap teams from fun college towns.

Ohio probably stays number one. Indiana is better than normal, came in 4-0.

Purdue came in 1-3. If Ole Miss had won, I'd say Sparty had no chance to stay at number two. But even so, MSU's best win looks a lot less impressive than it did, and TCU just blasted Texas. I expect Ohio 1, TCU 2, Sparty 3.

Ohio probably stays number one. Indiana is better than normal, came in 4-0.

Purdue came in 1-3. If Ole Miss had won, I'd say Sparty had no chance to stay at number two. But even so, MSU's best win looks a lot less impressive than it did, and TCU just blasted Texas. I expect Ohio 1, TCU 2, Sparty 3.

Texas is so bad though.