DVDVR Message Board

Global Force "Amped" TV Tapings Spoilers

I try not to be a shitter-upon of things yet to be released, but ... yikes.

I don't know what's worse: Picturing Shelton Benjamin wrestling a dude with a "God of War" gimmick, or a guy named for Virgil & Jerry Flynn's butt-baby.

• 2 months later...

Here's partial spoilers from tonight's GFW Amped tapings where the first Global Force champions were crowned.

Edit: Updated with full:

*Show opened with an in-ring promo from Chael Sonnen with Jeff & Karen Jarrett. Chael mocked Karen leaving Kurt Angle for Jeff. Karen slaps Sonnen and goes off on him on the mic.

*Sonjay Dutt def. Sanada to become #1 contender to the NEX*GEN Championship.

*Reno Scum def. Joey Ryan & Jacob Austin Young in a tag tournament semi final

*Christina Von Eerie def. Amber Gallows to become the first Global Force Women's Champion

*The Bollywood Boyz def. Remy Marcel & Jack Manley in a tag tournament semi final

*Kongo Kong def. Kevin Kross & Brian Myers to become #1 contender to the Global Force Championship

*Nick Aldis (Magnus) defeated Bobby Roode to become the first Global Force Champion. After the match, Chris Mordetzky ran down and attacked Aldis, bloodying him until he was rushed to the back.

*The Bollywood Boyz def. Reno Scum to win the GFW Tag Team Championships in a tournament final

*The Masked Saint def. Joey Ryan

*PJ Black def. Virgil Flynn, Jigsaw, & TJP to win the NEX*GEN Championship

Here's partial spoilers from tonight's GFW Amped tapings where the first Global Force champions were crowned.

*PJ Black def. Virgil Flynn, Jigsaw, & TJP to win the NEX*GEN Championship

*Christina Von Eerie def. Amber Gallows to become the first Global Force Women's Champion

*The Bollywood Boyz def. Reno Scum to win the GFW Tag Team Championships in a tournament final

*Nick Aldis (Magnus) defeated Bobby Roode to become the first Global Force Champion

I'm going to give this a shot when it finally does air, but I have to say, it's not a great sign when my initial reaction is "Roode didn't win? Awesome, maybe he'll show up in NXT."