DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2024

Dolfan in NYC

Alyssa Naehr had a crazy finish.. going to get a cross on the final kick of Extra Time, misses the ball and clears out the opponent, giving them a penalty that sent the game to PK's.. and then decided that she was going to make up for it in PK's.. She made three saves (out of 4), and converted her PK (she actually went third).. USA advance to the final

Never mind a lucky rabbit's foot, they have a lucky rabbit with a horseshoe made of four leaf clovers rammed up its keister. Coming back from two goals down in both legs of the tie against Quarag, the second leg scoring twice in injury time to advance 5-4. Kerrrazy.

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Wolves 2-2 Coventry in the FA Cup Quarter-Final heading into ET. Thinking of our own, Sky Blue Sam!

3-2 Coventry! I can hear Sky Blue Sam from here!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Natural said:

3-2 Coventry! I can hear Sky Blue Sam from here!

Was literally coming here to post just that. Happy for him and their supporters who have gone through hell the last decade +.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Was literally coming here to post just that. Happy for him and their supporters who have gone through hell the last decade +.

Well said. I have a soft spot for Coventry City as it was my first away game vs. Bradford City in May 2001. Both our clubs last Premier League game ever.

• Like 1