DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF 2023 - WEEK SIX

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

I'm biased because I think it's lame that that wave it over the pylon shit even counts as a TD by rule in the first place, but I think that could've stood to be reviewed longer than it seems to have been.

Yeah I'm not sure he didn't make it but I'm also not sure he did and I would've liked to have seen some more angles and shit.

• Thanks 1

Man, I know the first three quarters of Michigan's schedule are a joke, but damn did the B1G really set them up for a weird schedule this year. Their first three conference opponents are currently 10-8. The next three coming up are 6-10.

Then the last three are 15-1. Assuming Maryland holds up against everybody left on their schedule other than Penn State and Michigan, it'll mean Michigan's last three games of the season will be against three of the five best teams in the conference (give or take whoever wins the West, maybe the three best teams that aren't themselves.)

14 hours ago, sabremike said:

Someone needs to be fired for that like what happened after the Miracle At The Meadowlands where the offensive coordinator got sacked the next day.

Since it was Miami doing it, I think the OC deserves a raise. That was glorious. 

2 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Steelers must have saw the Miami game because they went ahead and kneeled knowing the Ravens would have enough time for a small miracle. 

And made sure to commit a (dumb) penalty to give Baltimore more time. 

16 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Somebody loses by running the ball instead of kneeling every so often. Didn’t it happen to Andy Reid of all people? The Alex Smith year?

I know it happened in college several years back, I want to say it was SMU when they were on their long losing streak?

17 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Somebody loses by running the ball instead of kneeling every so often. Didn’t it happen to Andy Reid of all people? The Alex Smith year?

someone checked into it and found that Miami wasn't taking knees to end games, like ending games up multiple scores with runs