DVDVR Message Board

Quiz time, nerds!

Fat Spanish Waiter

I'm pretty sure my knowledge of pro wrestling has so degenerated over the years that I'll never get this, so I'll just pool potentially helpful info here...

10/29/1995 - Halloween Havoc with Giant beating Hogan in the main event. Also: MONSTER TRUCKS. Could be significant.

11/15/1998 - Survivor Series featuring the world title tournament, obvs.

11/14/1999 - Also obvs, the next Survivor Series with Austin out and Show beating Rock and Haitch.

2/29/2000 - All I've got here is some random Smackdown taping.

8/19/2001 - The Summerslam of the Invasion with Rock/Booker and the amazing Austin/Angle

10/29/2004 - No fucking clue. Couldn't find any notable wrestling event. The most notable world event on that date was apparently Bin Laden releasing a new tape. (Wow, remember when that was a thing?)

The Main Event of the random Smackdown taping in 2000 was The Rock & Rikishi vs. Big Show & Triple H. So I assume both The Big Show and The Rock are important for this.

The only thing that happened in 2004 was a random episode of TNA Impact, at which nothing of significance at all happened.

The Main Event of the random Smackdown taping in 2000 was The Rock & Rikishi vs. Big Show & Triple H. So I assume both The Big Show and The Rock are important for this.

The only thing that happened in 2004 was a random episode of TNA Impact, at which nothing of significance at all happened.

The bolded part is incorrect. Both The Big Show and The Rock are not important to this date.

The winners were champions 8,15 etc. Those numbers were one of many mysteries Lost introduced, made a big deal of, and then never paid off.

Oh. I watched about 15 minus of the pilot and absolutely hated it, never watched another second.

• Like 1

That Smackdown taping ended up being a bit of a red herring for folks. Even when EVA figured out Show's Trek appearance, FSW was the first one to grasp that it was 2 sets of three, and go to Rock's Voyager appearance, (even though he got the details of the episode wrong.)