DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 10

RIPPA

Growing up in Baltimore as a child I didn't have a team. I chose the Packers because I thought Brett Favre was cool and green was my favorite color.

Yeah, I grew up in SC and chose the 49ers, although that was because the first game I recall watching (dating myself) is one of the 9ers/Bengals Super Bowls.

Still like and follow them, although I'm a Panthers fan first and foremost. I refuse to go for the Jets/Giants despite moving up here because I despise the Giants and the Panthers give me enough heartache, I could never be a Jets fan.

The Dolfan Kraken is about to be released upon us.  I hope you prepared your homes for the pending carnage.

Perhaps I spoke too soon, fellow villagers!

I really spoke TOO soon.

It's been a pleasure knowing most of you.  And to my enemies, you were worthy opponents.

(runs into house for cover)

This man sees no problem with the Cowboys play last night ;)

Posted Image

To be fair this happened the night before the game but I wouldn't be shocked if it happened game night as well

Even any DRUNK d-coordinator worth his salt could pick apart JG and Callahan's unimaginative dogshit gameplan. Or Romo getting his usual random case of the yips. 

• Like 1

Anyone who "has two teams" for any sport should be drawn and quartered.

I should add I'm a hypocrite on this because my NBA teams are the Mavs/Celtics but I consider gridiron an entirely different beast than the pro hoops.

Furthermore, the Mavs/Celts dual allegiance has worked out fine since they always seem to run afoul of the same heels in the playoffs; Lakers or Heat. Now both are borderline rebuilding shithouse so I don't think I need to worry about them running into each other anytime soon in the real meaningful games.

But in the NFL where's there infinitely more flux in who's up and who's down you have to know you're setting yourself up to be a fence sitting nimrod for some Super Bowl down the road when you have an NFC and AFC team; or whatever other nonsense (home team that's always been fecal matter; longstanding favorite team.)

Such an awful team, the AFC is a fucking joke of a conference and the East might be the worst division in football.

Actually the NFC Least is the worst, but the AFC version is right on its heels. . . WOOF

Just for the record - the AFC South has the fewest combined wins of any division (13). The NFC East at least has 16

Such an awful team, the AFC is a fucking joke of a conference and the East might be the worst division in football.

Actually the NFC Least is the worst, but the AFC version is right on its heels. . . WOOF

Just for the record - the AFC South has the fewest combined wins of any division (13). The NFC East at least has 16

Just what are you trying to say, huh?  Jackscraponville will pull down anyone's workrate!