DVDVR Message Board

AEW Fyter Fest II - 7/1 & 7/8/2020

Omega claiming that Mox can't beat him in a sanctioned wresting match and goading him into a title match is definitely a way to go. Maybe have Page build some singles momentum first and feel like Omega jumped to the front of the line when it wasn't his turn. Omega would definitely make a more credible challenger than Lee or Cage.

Sorry for the fantasy booking there. 

6 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

I think Big Swole is mad entertaining, but she SUCKS in the ring. That match from Dark this week with Rache Chanel was real fucking bad, and it was because you put two workers out there that only have the style side dialed in. Character work is super important, but the ability to both throw or receive a decent headlock takeover is as well.

They need to add some veteran females, stat. She's not gonna get any better working the odd match here or there (which is why I'm in favor of the select house shows idea) with someone who isn't any better than she is.

• Like 2

That's the big problem with the women's division. They need either a superworker like Kairi (unlikely, very unlikely) or some veterans that don't suck and have some polish so they can teach the projects. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jiji said:

That's the big problem with the women's division. They need either a superworker like Kairi (unlikely, very unlikely) or some veterans that don't suck and have some polish so they can teach the projects. 

I'm more in favor of depth because even if you have one super worker, it's that person vs. people who need more seasoning. You don't want one person to carry that burden because they can't work programs with everyone. You get three or four women who can really go, and it spreads like wildfire.

• Like 5