DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 8/16/19

Impact Wrestling - Airing August 16, 2019 from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

*Moose def. Fallah Bahh after the Spear.

*Madison Rayne & Kiera Hogan def. Jordynne Grace & Alexia Nicole when Madison pinned Alexia after CrossRayne. After the match, Madison & Kiera double teamed Jordynne until the lights went out and Rosemary made the save.

*Rich Swann, Willie Mack, & Rob Van Dam def. The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier, Trey Miguel, & Zachary Wentz) when Swann pinned Wentz with the Phoenix Splash.

*The Deaners (Cody Deaner & Cousin Jake) def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh w/ The Great Gama) when Cody pinned Rohit after a double team. As a result of the match, the Desi Hit Squad will be forced to work at the Deaners' farm.

*Tessa Blanchard & Tommy Dreamer def. Sami Callihan & Dave Crist when Tessa pinned Dave after hitting the Magnum with a kendo stick.

Edited by DreamBroken

Spoiler

*The Deaners (Cody Deaner & Cousin Jake) def. The Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh w/ The Great Gama) when Cody pinned Rohit after a double team. As a result of the match, the Desi Hit Squad will be forced to work at the Deaners' farm.

This will probably end up being unspeakably awful.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2019 at 4:33 AM, Brenton716 said:

So after this, it’s gonna be like the 4th straight loss or something for the rascalz

I don't follow Impact closely, but didn't it look like they were supposed to beat LAX for tag titles before it turned into 3-way and now they are basically getting Ls?

• Like 1

Fun show. Moose/Fallah was a solid opener. Madison & Kiera are great, thought Alexia looked good again as well. six man tag was good stuff. Thought the Deaners/Desi match ended up pretty awesome, actually loving this feud and they got a lot of time. i think they've worked very well together in the ring. The stip should hopefully turn out hilarious. Great brawl for the main event, liked the double DDTs spot and a cool finish.

Lots of tag team matches which is a nice change of pace. I also thought Kiera and Madison were great as a team and I think Impact should sign Alexia to add to their knockout's division. Ace Austin was great in his sleazy plan to frame eddie to and try to get with Alisha. 

• Like 1

I really liked the Rascalz vs Swann, Mack & Dam. Blocking the push Moonsault by dragging the pusher out of the ring was genius. 

• Like 1