DVDVR Message Board

The Mass Effect thread

As far as I know - all Mass Effect comics are done by Dark Horse Comics

Bummer. This would be a blast:

Captain America vs. Garrus VakarianSpider-Man vs. Mordin SolusHulk vs. Urdnot WrexWolverine vs. Ashley WilliamsThor vs. Liara T'SoniIron Man vs. Tali'ZorahDaredevil vs. Kai LengHawkeye vs. Kaiden AlenkoDr. Doom vs. Saren ArteriusProfessor X vs. Illusive ManBlack Widow vs. Miranda LawsonStorm vs. JackCyclops vs. Jacob TaylorMagneto vs. SamaraDeadpool vs. Urdnot GruntGhost Rider vs. LegionPunisher vs. Zaeed MassaniNightcrawler vs. Thane KriosInvisible Woman vs. Kasumi GotoThe Human Torch vs. James VegaVision vs. EDIMr. Fantastic vs. David AndersonLoki vs. JavikGalactus vs. HarbingerMost of these would be won by Marvel, but the fights would be a lot of fun, I think.

Additional thoughts before GTA takes over my life.

-Overload, Incinerate, and Sabotage are nice, but my Engineer feels useless against Banshees. Good against her barriers, but crap on her armor.

-The Legion-Tali last moment is up with Mordin and Geunt as my favorite in the game.

-And now... To that subject. My motivation to play this game just dies on Thessia. Mass Effect was a constant build up to the final confrentation with Saren, and then Sovereign. Mass Effect 2 was a constant build to attacking the Collecters. And both final missions lived up. Everything after Rannoch in ME 3, however, just never had that feel to me. There are 4 missions left, and none of them are bad... But the last great moment Mass Effect 3 had to give us is gone.

But the last great moment Mass Effect 3 had to give us is gone.

Yeah... no

Assuming we are talking non-DLC content - you still have Anderson/Shepard to come

I know you are probably the most anti-ending of any of us around here but to say that that wasn't a great moment... yeah....

But the last great moment Mass Effect 3 had to give us is gone.

Yeah... noAssuming we are talking non-DLC content - you still have Anderson/Shepard to come I know you are probably the most anti-ending of any of us around here but to say that that wasn't a great moment... yeah....
If that was the end of the game, I would agree. It was a really cool moment.. That is completely overshadowed by what follows it up.The sad thing was if that was the ending, you just fade to black as the Crucible goes boom and you are left wondering if it killed everyone would be a far ending.

Tried beating it. Can't.

I'm not sure if I could ever explain how much that final mission hurts without sounding incredibly childish. I had put over 1 month of my life into ME 1 and 2. The ME3 ending made me question if that entire month was a huge waste of time, and I stopped playing games for a long time after that.

*sigh* stupid fucking Star Child.

If it is Sunday - I should be on... but after 4 (since the Giants play at 1)

If we are talking Saturday - I wont be on since I have to work all day at a conference

So the Bioware store just released Garrus and Tali hoodies and I am so fucking pissed off because they made them gender specific (Garrus for males, Tali for the ladies).

Just so stupid

• Like 1

The Battlemaster is pure melee.The problem is while a tank... he is slower than shit so I can't even begin to count the number of times I got grabbed by a Banshee because the lumbering turd wouldn't move

Have to rap up my first day with this, but a damn good haul. My Human Adept is up to Level 18 and I'm beating Silver with her consistantly, I'm getting into my Turian Havoc, and I got a N7 Demolisher, Turian Sentinel, and Quarian Infiltrator to play around with tommorow.

But my big hauls? Drell Assassin. N7 Hurricane.

Edit: and I'm up for Multiplayer at 3 (4 your time) if you guys are.

I got the Friend Invite from El Dragon. 

I finally got back from Maryland at about midnight thanks to the construction on 95 South.  I know that Rippa is committed to the WWE RAW Live Tweet, but I should be up and gaming by 7 or 9 PM EST.  I will give first preference to guys grinding out ME3 multiplayer before I burn away the rest of the night in GTA5.

I've been doing both actually, and I'll be on.

I'm kinda stuck right now. I've got a few really good characters in the Drell Assassin and Volus Engineer. But they both can't take damage at all, and I have no real guns that work with them. The Hurricane is badass, but those two would benefit greatly from a strong Heavy Pistol, and I don't have one. The Turian Havoc is the same story, but replace HP with AR.

This live RAW tweet thing is messing with our other thing.  I mean sure, we're a wrestling board an all, but I haven't talked to you on Live Party in weeks.

Dragon and I slugged our way through some matches with a couple of pubbies.  We ran across one Asari Vanguard completely unafraid to cover every square inch of the map with Lift Grenades.  We had a Gold Medal for Killstreaks in Wave 7.  WAVE 7~!

So irritating that you have to do things in a certain order to get the (albeit worthless) Shepard VI from Mouse.

Which I forgot multiple times. So tired of replaying these dialogue choices