DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 1-18-16

MGFanJay

That art sucks. And that dude's friend is a fucking douchebag. Who did that thing, Kevin Smith?

You've seriously never heard of xkcd? Are you still using AOL as well?

But your bashing of Kevin Smith is so clever and original...really.

Just because something sucks doesn't mean I haven't heard of it.

Why are you being shitty with me?

To be honest, I've never seen him make a post that wasn't abrasive like that.

I've seen this trend here as well. Someone needs a hug, a kitty, or somewhere else to be.

Did a new all-time low Raw rating come out again to spark the "what of Raw got cancelled" discussion?

I've seen this trend here as well. Someone needs a hug, a kitty, or somewhere else to be.

Did a new all-time low Raw rating come out again to spark the "what of Raw got cancelled" discussion?

The overall rating was actually up, although it took a nosedive in the third hour.

But the discussion was just escalated into hypotheticals, 'cause y'know, internet. 

My concern with Raw is completely selfish. As the mid-card craters, I'm afraid of seeing more Tyler Breezes and Adam Roses come up, languish, and die. I don't want to see NXT used to feed the burning hole that is the main roster product. Raw/Smackdown MUST figure out how to right the ship or the kick ass talent from the "feeder" show will just be grist for an increasingly hungry mill.

The overall rating was actually up, although it took a nosedive in the third hour.

But the discussion was just escalated into hypotheticals, 'cause y'know, internet. 

Isn't the third hour always the lowest? 

Not always.  There was a slight uptick in Hour 3 on 12/14/2015, but had the promise of Vince plus a WHC match. 

The obvious key is not to lose too many fans along the way. They dropped nearly 500K viewers from Hour 2 to Hour 3 this week, while only losing about 140K from Hour 1 to Hour 2.  That second hour was tough watching, even by the most ardent WWE fan.