DVDVR Message Board

Raw 12-8-14 - Slammys 2014

MGFanJay

It could be an early morning comprehension fail on my part, but I can't help thinking the writer of that article got some names wrong? Ex. Bryan isn't anywhere near Reigns ...

Can't say I really understand what you mean, so forgive me if I'm wrong. Do you mean the image taken of the WWE App's voting screen? It's true that Bryan and Reigns aren't standing close to one another in the picture, but people didn't vote by clicking on the pictures. They voted by clicking on the names of the Superstars listed above. The voting options, as separated by borderlines, are as follows:

Brock Lesnar

Dean Ambrose/John Cena

Seth Rollins

Daniel Bryan/Roman Reigns

Bray Wyatt

The lack of borderlines between Ambrose and Cena, as well as Bryan and Reigns, likely means they were actually the same option, a vote for one being a vote for the other within the same sector.

In this case, I'd have to assume Daniel Bryan actually WOULD have had the most votes, had it not been either accidentally or intentionally rigged, much as I fantasize Ambrose winning such a thing.

But we'll always have "breakout star of the year".

And I like Roman Reigns and always have, but I have a bad feeling he's going to be booed mercilessly at the Rumble the moment people suspect he's going to win it (and possibly in the build to it as well).

So is the story now that WWE manipulated the voting by exploiting the fat fingers of the IWC? That is incredibly devious.

TO vote for Daniel Bryan text #2452222000##*##1 (capital)F

TO vote for Dean Ambrose text #245222000##*##1 (capital)G

TO vote for Roman Reigns wave your phone around or don't touch it at all or smear your fat fingers across it or not.

• Like 1