DVDVR Message Board

RAW 4/28

OSJ

Loved the Cena/Wyatt stuff, can't wait for the cage match

Was it just me or were Cody & Alberto stiffing/sandbagging each other?

I think my favorite part of the show was when Flair was getting into the ring and Dean Ambrose said something like "I don't know, I can't hear shit".  The end segment was awesome, Ambrose eating the spinebuster on the floor was hilarious.

There was a moment earlier on in the Shield/Evolution brawl when Orton and maybe Rollins were  brawling near the crowd and someone yelled really clearly "BACK UP, OLD SPICE!" and I couldn't see who was yelling at whom...but I wanna know because it's a funny thing to say, especially if it was, like, security yelling at some guy with pit stains on his giant AJ Lee t-shirt.

I wanted to know more about Old Space and why he needed to back up, too. I was listening to the show with the window minimized while I worked, and when I heard that I had to back things up to find out more. It became the most important part of the segment. 

• Like 1

Loved the Cena/Wyatt stuff, can't wait for the cage match

Was it just me or were Cody & Alberto stiffing/sandbagging each other?

I think my favorite part of the show was when Flair was getting into the ring and Dean Ambrose said something like "I don't know, I can't hear shit".  The end segment was awesome, Ambrose eating the spinebuster on the floor was hilarious.

There was a moment earlier on in the Shield/Evolution brawl when Orton and maybe Rollins were  brawling near the crowd and someone yelled really clearly "BACK UP, OLD SPICE!" and I couldn't see who was yelling at whom...but I wanna know because it's a funny thing to say, especially if it was, like, security yelling at some guy with pit stains on his giant AJ Lee t-shirt.

I wanted to know more about Old Space and why he needed to back up, too. I was listening to the show with the window minimized while I worked, and when I heard that I had to back things up to find out more. It became the most important part of the segment. 

INTERNET: ACTIVATE!

Target: The one called "Old Spice"

Problem: This could be an ironic nickname for at least  73% of the population of St. Louis.  And 97% of the population of that arena.

I'll assume Redditt will have his home address momentarily.

• Like 1

Question for the folks who didn't like the children: how do you feel about Undertaker's druids?

It helps that they're faceless.  The children's choir might have benefited from having the masks right from the start too.  Seeing their faces made it a little too clear they were "bunch of kids herded onstage by their choir teacher." 

Disclaimer:  I liked the choir.  But I do wish it was a little different.

Question for the folks who didn't like the children: how do you feel about Undertaker's druids?

It helps that they're faceless.  The children's choir might have benefited from having the masks right from the start too.  Seeing their faces made it a little too clear they were "bunch of kids herded onstage by their choir teacher." 

I have a feeling they went with masks in rehearsal and realized it was murder on their mics. 

• Like 1

It helps that they're faceless. The children's choir might have benefited from having the masks right from the start too. Seeing their faces made it a little too clear they were "bunch of kids herded onstage by their choir teacher."

Disclaimer: I liked the choir. But I do wish it was a little different.

I have a feeling they went with masks in rehearsal and realized it was murder on their mics.

That would explain the over head shot where you see the kids caring the masks

I'm giving you a like exclusively based on your sig...which is doomed I'm sure, but which has reminded me of something amazing I had forgotten happened.

• Like 1

I'm not imagining Grover and the big hamburger, buddy.  That's real and it taught me to carefully consider the advice of people in the know before making big demands.

Best line from that bit, after Grover tells a dumb joke and the guy doesn't respond:

Grover: "Just a little waiter joke."

Customer: "Yeah, well don't wait for the laugh."

• Like 1

It helps that they're faceless. The children's choir might have benefited from having the masks right from the start too. Seeing their faces made it a little too clear they were "bunch of kids herded onstage by their choir teacher."

Disclaimer: I liked the choir. But I do wish it was a little different.

That would explain the over head shot where you see the kids caring the masks

And also, quite possibly, the abbreviated Sheamus/Titus match, since their Main Event match was supposedly pretty good. (I didn't see it.)