DVDVR Message Board

AEW - FEBRUARY 2024

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

As long as they don't change the theme song.

BRING THE BROOMS

FIGHT RACCOONS

What’s your preference ‘Bring the brooms, fight the raccoons’ or ‘It’s Rampage Baby… (something about) the show you’ve been waiting for.’ Plus the empty warehouse CGI electricity!

I love this company in many ways, but those two opening videos are not any of said reasons. Collision on the other hand!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarryArchieGus said:

What’s your preference ‘Bring the brooms, fight the raccoons’ or ‘It’s Rampage Baby… (something about) the show you’ve been waiting for.’ Plus the empty warehouse CGI electricity!

I love this company in many ways, but those two opening videos are not any of said reasons. Collision on the other hand!

The Rampage theme actually has more verses, but you can only hear it in the Fite feed during non picture in picture breaks.  You're better off not knowing.

I'll never forget the Deadlock boys improvising the Rampage lyrics as "THIS IS RAMPAGE BABY!  PISSIN' AND CUMMIN' AND SHITTIN' YOUR PANTS!"

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

AEW are really missing out on our £30 by not having a 'This is Rampage Baby' baby onesie. Also, not a Saturday morning goes by when I don't sing 'This is make or break, my balls are made of stone' during the looping theme song ad break on Fite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3