DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 12/11 - 12/17/2023 - Fairytale of New Punk

Dolfan in NYC

37 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Hell yeah, more point systems

As someone who was there, this did a really good job at getting the crowd hot for the live show.  Local start time was 6:45, only 15 minutes before Smackdown went on the air.  They managed to fit in two matches with entrances in that 15 minute window.  With the matches being so short they were non-stop action, no stalling or rest holds.  The second match ended only a minute or so before 7, they went right into the Smackdown intro and the crowd was on fire.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Vgmastr said:

As someone who was there, this did a really good job at getting the crowd hot for the live show.  Local start time was 6:45, only 15 minutes before Smackdown went on the air.  They managed to fit in two matches with entrances in that 15 minute window.  With the matches being so short they were non-stop action, no stalling or rest holds.  The second match ended only a minute or so before 7, they went right into the Smackdown intro and the crowd was on fire.

It sounds intriguing. I'm trying to figure out if it's a league or a division or...?

Damn I knew it wasn't good with the 9 month talk people were saying, but I didn't think it would be that bad. That is a shame since it felt like they were finally figuring how to use her without being champion for once. I think she would have been the Wrestlemania opponent for Jade.