DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT! WRESTLING - 2023

4 hours ago, WebConn89 said:

TNA couldn’t score any “big fish” maybe they should start going for some relatively smaller names from the indie scene.

i kind of disagree. there's only so many of those "big fish" out there. TNA is trying to make a big splash and be a major player again, for the first time in a decade. definitely keep shooting for those stars, as the right player with the right rep could absolutely put them back in that echelon.

but continuing to build with the "medium sized fish" of the indies is equally important. "come for Ospreay, stay for Bailey. and Alexander. and Shelley." kind of mentality.

• Like 1

Maybe they can sign Mustafa Ali or Dolph Ziggler I’m not saying that to be a smart ass I mean that. Those two would be welcome additions to the roster put them in the main event scene and let them show everyone what they are truly capable of.

I think Nic Nemeth has a Matt Cardona sized or even bigger Indie Run in him. 

Mercedes Mone would be a big get for TNA if she’s interested, Giulia too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

He needs to come in as a super heel invader. Who would he team up with in this scenario? Trying to think "most evil guy in TNA" and I'm drawing a blank.

Someone on Twitter mentioned that he should come to the ring with his Kato gear and a trash can and set the thing on fire during the tapings and that is it.   

I assume he will face either Mike Bailey or Josh Alexander as they are the only 2 guys  on that level.   Maybe you use him against Sabin or Shelley but after that I don't know.

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wee Bey said:

I got that same email. Pretty sure the yearly subscription will get you the PPVs in addition to everything else. Which is fine by me because the yearly subscription is a heck of a deal!

Edited by brynn9292

14 hours ago, DreamBroken said:

Kazuchika Okada returns to TNA! at next month's Impact tapings 

Maybe they can work out a deal with him where he comes in for the big 4 PPVs and the TV takings leading up to or right after the shows aka The Brock Lesnar Deal. That way he doesn’t have to move to the states and be away from his wife. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Edited by WebConn89
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kang said:

I’m so confused because the email they sent last night has completely different pricing and a completely different launch date.

And this press release says $219.99 A YEAR for the tier including the four PPVs and $95.99/year for the regular tier when the email Impact sent last night and said $95.99 a year for the tier with the PPVs and monthly option for the non PPV tier.

Something ain’t mathing.