DVDVR Message Board

Your 2020 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

7 hours ago, DEAN said:

Abadon is still freaky!  Poor Su Yung....

=============================

This is from 9 months ago but I don't want to break up the serious discussion in the WRESTLING NOT FROM NOW post, so I's muscling this in here.  Yuki Takase!  That indie gal Itsuki Aoki!  Two Stardom people!

===============================

This is from the same show.  Takumi Iroha and Kaho Kobayashi- who I hadn't seen since she lost the hair match in Mexico- takes on HEY!  Remember Kagetsu?

This is from Natsu Sumire's Produce show from the end of last year. It was basically a final hooray for that incarnation of Oedo Tai since Kagetsu & Hazuki were both retiring. Despite wrestling 95% of her matches in Stardom the last couple of years Natsu actually isn't a part of Stardom. I assume she just likes the freelancer life.

I didn't know these had been uploaded yet so this will be nice to watch later tonight.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 1

Hey!  Ultimo Dragon just wrestled.

Hey!  it's three young gals I'm currently digging, tagging together.  Mayuki Takase, Hibiki and Itsuki Aoki just wrestled!  EDIT:  I thought that was teeny JUST TAP OUT gal, Tomoka Inaba, and it was.  Four youngsters I dig in one match.

=========================

SAKI is all over the cheap, sleazy internet feed I get from YouTube.  A few days ago she was wrestling in Pron Wrestling HEAT-UP! and here she is today wrestling in a storefront in PURE-J!  Here she tags with PURE-J! tag champion Hanako Nakamori facing Rydeen Steel and Leona.  Now that's indie!  EDIT:  I just realized that SAKI tagged with Nagisa Nozaki on the WAVE card earlier today posted above.  So she wrestled for two different promotions within two hours.  Is Japanese women's wrestling Mexico now?

• Like 2

Thekla is an Austrian lady who was trained by Ice Ribbon.  She is a bit clunky but her YouTube posts some of her Ice Ribbon matches.  So I can actually see some Ice Ribbon instead of not watching their random digests that they post.  Hey!  It's Suzu Suzuki!  She's good!

=======================

You are Misa Matsui!  You've been wrestling for just over a year!  Enjoy ten minutes in the ring with Nagisa Nozaki!  Look out!  She'll kick ya in the head!

=======================

Big Japan has a juniors division.  WHO KNEW?!?  LIIINDA LINDA!  LINDALINDALINDAAAAAAAAAAA!

Highly edited T-Hawk vs Endo DDT match.  It appears that T-Hawk based the match on punching Endo in the face.

Big Japan does Dragon Gate match.

===================

It appears that Kazuki Hashimoto has lost weight.  This is STIFF!

HEY!  Lucha's back!  To celebrate,  Dragon Bane almost cripples Lunatic Extreme.

===============================

It's the main event from that Forever card from last December.  I know it's not supposed to be here but we commited and here we are.  Rina Yamashita!

===================================

It's Big Japan juniors!  It's all they post on YouTube!  Hey!  It's the BASARA guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

HEY!  Lucha's back!  To celebrate,  Dragon Bane almost cripples Lunatic Extreme.

lol Jesus, nice of Dragon Bane to take it easy on him after the injury time out by instantly kicking him in the skull, doing a massive dive onto the guy, then nearly killing him again with a shooting star press. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DEAN said:

It's the main event from that Forever card from last December.  I know it's not supposed to be here but we commited and here we are.  Rina Yamashita!

Caught this and the other two matches from the card jut now. They were all pretty fun. Does remind me though how much i wish I understood Japanese some times. I'm curious what Natsu said to Aoki & Takase in their match. I assume she threatened to shred their paycheck for the show if they beat her ass too much. 

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 1

Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP!  brings the random women's wrestling as journeyman YAKO takes on Marvelous undercarder Masha Slamovich.

==================================

Speaking of Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP!,  here is Kagetsu's retirement tour, up against Sumire Natsu, in J Stage for some reason.  J Stage is one half of a step above Dove, HEAT-UP, BASARA and Secret Base.  So it's odd, but it's STARDOM-quality wrestling.

• Like 1

It's the King of DDT semi-final between Tetsuya Endo and Kazusada Higuchi.  Serious DDT matches are so mannered and odd.  The finish is very odd and awesome.

===============

SEAdLINNNG just finished streaming a giant HOSS BATTLE!  Yoshiko and Ryo Mizunami beat the living fudge out of each other.

Yoshiko wrestles again in the main event, as she and Hiroyo Matsumoto defend THE BELTS against Arisa Nakajima and Tsukasa Fujimoto who bring the adorable to the slugfest.

And you can't have a card in Japan without Miyuki Takase on it.  Yes, she is on the SEAdLINNNG card too.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

Yoshiko seems like a perfectly good pro wrestler from what I've seen of her (entirely stuff from this thread).

Any problems with Yoshiko relate to her as a person generally speaking. She is a damn good wrestler, probably one of the top five talents Stardom has churned out 

Satoho debuts AND SHE'S ALREADY EEVIL!

===========================

This is Pro Wrestling HEAT UP! where all kinds of weirdness shows up.  Here, the HOSS of Heat-Up, Diasuke Kanehira, takes on Shin Suzuki, who was formerly Tiger Bed Scene from DDT.  FINALLY.  I can only wonder if this even makes the top ten of the strangest places Tiger Bed Scene has ever wrestled.

=======================

This has two matches, the Giulia six woman with JUST TAP OUT alumni Maika and then Mayu Iwatani defends THE BELT against Jungle Kyona.  FREE JOSHI!  JUNGLE POWER!

• Like 1

Oh man, Sonoko Kato has been wrestling for TWENTY-FIVE years now?

============

Takumi Iroha, Hibiki, and Yuu take on Nagisa Nozaki and two shmoes.

I love Pro Wrestling WAVE.  It's low rent and high quality at the same time.  Your first team: Mikoto Shindo- Marvelous- 19 and SPUNKY; Miyuki Takase- ActWres Girl'Z- STIFF and adorable; Yuu- Freelance- Powerhouse and big,mean lady.  Your second team:  That Chilean lady and two gals I can't tell apart yet.  I know one is a Diana gal and the other is Active Advance wrestling gal.  They are pretty good. This match is good.  Needed more Takase.

===========================

It's tiny tot Tomoka Inaba from JUST TAP OUT tagging with the most annoying wrestler in the known universe!

===============

It's DRAGON GATE!  Ahhhh, you know what your getting,

Honori Hana and Haruka Umesaki are both less than a year in but this match is pretty good and STIFF!

======================

So I need more Kaho Kobayashi in my life.

• Like 1

Dragon Bane tries to translate his recent NOAH tour into a match in Mexico.  He does fine until the finish where he tries a bunch of stuff he can't do.

=======================

Come for the elegance of Shun Skywalker, stay for the crazy ass tope by Hijo de Canis Lupus.  Man, Canis Lupus lays it in.

=======================

I love Toxin.  He makes everything elaborate.