DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R1: RAMPAGE BROWN vs. HIDEO ITAMI (KENTA)

Rampage Brown vs. Hideo Itami  

78 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Watched the posted NOAH match to see if maybe non-NXT KENTA would make me feel different, be he still has some awkwardness that I can't really put my finger on but it takes me out of the match.  I think it's because every match I've seen feels like a track-meet of him running around the ring to set stuff up.

Oh and I blame all you fuckers for arguing about CM Punk and Reigns and other useless crap in the All-Purpose all year long for me never even knowing about Rampage Brown before today.  

Oh and I blame all you fuckers for arguing about CM Punk and Reigns and other useless crap in the All-Purpose all year long for me never even knowing about Rampage Brown before today.

Good to know you read any of mine or Dean's post Chris

• Like 2

Who would of thought just one year ago that KENTA would be feuding with someone carrying a furry selfie stick?  That alone gets my vote. 

But that is entirely because of his opponent.

By that metric Rampage Brown was in the ring with someone better than anyone Itami wrestled this year. FINAL FOUR~!

THAT'S RIGHT!!! I SAID IT!!!

The only Rampage Brown match I've watched is the one that was posted in the first post.  It was about 10 minutes out of a 30 minute ironman match, that was interrupted by a 10 minute intermission to advertise a match between two guys I've never heard of and have no interest in watching.  Itami doesn't necessarily win my vote, but he gets it.  Itami is such a strange case, we are basically judging him on how he has adapted to a new style on a show all of us love.  He hasn't been great, but he's had moments and I'm voting for those moments.