DVDVR Message Board

N00b

Zac_Fu

The "Legends Of Wrestling" series is pretty good IMO. It's a round table discussion of different topics with different panelists. The early ones are hosted by JR and the later ones are hosted by Mean Gene.

Legends House is alright. Good background material while you're putting away laundry, etc. 

NXT is worth catching up on too, there are some really good shows in there. 

I would start with the NXT arrival preview show that had the first Zayn/Cesaro match in its entirety, plus it gives a good overview of the characters that were in NXT before Arrival.

Honestly having all of the PPV's crystal clear is a great deal and more than enough content to keep a person busy until more gets uploaded. WWE is putting up 2-5 episodes of RAW in order and presumably they will add Nitro when we get to that point (they are up to September '94). Any wrestling fan with any interest in the WWE (especially with the current product) can find something that makes their $9.99/month worth the money.

• Like 1

so I've watched NXT Arrival, and that made me really love this shit again. Because it's how it should be.

Now I'm sitting here, posting on the Driver and watching the AWA doc on the Network. Man I love this shit.

Fucking Wrestling. If Aliens were to come here and see this, they'd fucking mark out and go native too.

George Francisco baby, I'm look at you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WrestleMania Rewind has been pretty solid thus far.

Except for the "Let's jerk off Triple H again" episode.

Isn't that the whole point of the Network? DX or Stephanie have been in the top 10 of every Countdown I've seen so far.

• 4 weeks later...