DVDVR Message Board

RAW is all that other stuff that wasn't Steph (07/23/18)

RIPPA

4 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

The Styles match was at least a wrestling match, even though it still had a few Germans. It felt way less as if Lesnar was going through the motions than before. 

I didn't like the match with Goldberg, put the audience and most others seemed to. For me it was simply two guys throwing finishers and moves at each other. Granted, it was probably the best thing to do. 

I give bonus marks to Goldberg/Lesnar because it perked me back from the shit combination of Rollins/HHH-Wyatt/Orton having chosen to stay up and watch WrestleMania XXXIII.

• Like 1

That I understand, despite the fact that I liked HHH v Rollins better than most. It was a very long affair though. 

Wyatt vs Orton was incredibly shite. The best part about the WrestleMania was that me and my pal watched WM X7's main event afterwards. 

I give Lashley more credit than most of you do and sending him to NXT would have been really dumb. That said, yeesh, I'm glad he didn't spike Roman worse. At the same time, both have done really dumb things to each other across both of their matches. Roman dumps Lashley over the ropes to the outside in the first match and Lashley drops Roman on his head in the second.

• Like 2