DVDVR Message Board

NOC 2013

rzombie1988

I thought the show was pretty good, not great. I enjoyed the headline matches (DB/Orton and Punk vs. Heyman/Axel). Did not see Ryback as a Paul Heyman Guy coming, although I did call Punk going through the table. I just thought it was going to be Brock. The divas (ugh) match was better than I'd expected it to be, and I definitely dug the double Sharpshooter. I thought the finish came a bit out of nowhere, though. The WHC match was about as good as you could expect an RVD match to be at this stage in his career. Miz/Fandango and Dolph/Ambrose were inoffensive enough. Actually, I thought that was Miz's best match in some time. I thought that not putting the tag titles on PTP was a missed opportunity, although I could see them feuding with the Real Americans first. Has Titus O' Neal always been this good? 

Like I said, good but not great.

Page seven and still no mention of Brie Bella dressing up as Rainbow Brite? I'm ashamed of you guys. Come on, we need a couple of pages about how creepy it is that she was voted into that doll costume, LITERALLY becoming the WWE Universe[tm]'s own dress-up doll.

Page seven and still no mention of Brie Bella dressing up as Rainbow Brite? I'm ashamed of you guys. Come on, we need a couple of pages about how creepy it is that she was voted into that doll costume, LITERALLY becoming the WWE Universe[tm]'s own dress-up doll.

Brie as Rainbow Brite was pretty awesome.

To be completely honest, I was rocking the split windows, Johnny. I did have the WWE one muted so I could heard Andre's beautiful grunts and king kong bellows though. There may have been some bitching commentary I missed. I probably could have been paying more attention to Kofi too. Sorry Kofi.

Then I was watching this fun Shark vs Giant match instead of the RVD vs ADR match, though it was on in the background and I was half watching it, but namely, a bunch of people whose opinion I trust a heck said that the first half of the PPV wasn't good, including the Divas match which I thought at least had good effort from how little I was watching. So yeah, I'm happy with my comment after all now that I think about it and don't see you actually disputing it, just sniping at the edges instead.

If you want me to amend my comment, how about I go with "it's rare in this day and age for WWE to put together so shitty a card that I'd rather watch Andre on youtube, which I could watch anytime."

Really...DX over The Legion of Doom!? Really!?

And Booker f'n T...and that pole smoker Hogan!? Really!?

Was it mandatory that you had to have an IQ less than your shoe size in order to participate in the polls or did it just happen by chance?

Did it require use of the WWE App?

Doesn't pretty much everything now?

Just providing an opening for people to make fun of users of the WWE App.

You could tell Booker T was pretty happy, I dug him reprising the pinky salute.