DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] RD1B: SAMI CALLIHAN vs. KAZUCHIKA OKADA

MM16: 1st RDB - SAMI CALLIHAN vs. KAZUCHIKA OKADA  

93 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

• SAMI CALLIHAN (Solomon Crowe)
    • KAZUCHIKA OKADA

I watch NXT every week and I cannot remember a good Solomon Crowe performance where I thought he was even close to turning the corner.  What "reasonable opportunities" could they give him other than putting him out there to work?  He certainly didn't earn anything in terms of a concerted effort and this is a promotion giving Tye Dillinger and Elias Sampson chances.  They sure as heck aren't going to put him out there for 20 minute stiff fests which is his indy gimmick.  That's not reasonable.

I watch NXT every week and I cannot remember a good Solomon Crowe performance where I thought he was even close to turning the corner.  What "reasonable opportunities" could they give him other than putting him out there to work?  He certainly didn't earn anything in terms of a concerted effort and this is a promotion giving Tye Dillinger and Elias Sampson chances.  They sure as heck aren't going to put him out there for 20 minute stiff fests which is his indy gimmick.  That's not reasonable.

Sami may have been the best 10 minute worker when he left. How many times did he get 10 minutes? How many times was he in matches longer than 5 minutes on TV?