DVDVR Message Board

Co-oping Toward Hatred

Big Fresh

Guest The Magnificent 7

Thanks for the PSA.  Glad I didn't end up downloading it.  I'd rather roll around in a patch of poison ivy than watch idiots tweet such clever and raucous stuff like "Jimbo sux cox" on my play screen.

Can you at least shut that crap off?

Thanks for the PSA. Glad I didn't end up downloading it. I'd rather roll around in a patch of poison ivy than watch idiots tweet such clever and raucous stuff like "Jimbo sux cox" on my play screen.

Can you at least shut that crap off?

I don't know, but the game moves so fast that you really can't pay attention to it anyway.

That was fun. Bear getting more and more into the game, while still whining about how awful it is, was weirdly funny to me. Too bad no one was watching live to hashtag fuck with you.

There is a part 2 coming, where we play people online, and that is the worst game of #IDARB ever played by anyone.

• Like 1

Part 2 of our Evacuation Campaign in Evolve. This time, Johnny Vinyl takes the wheel and controls Hyde in a Rescue game against the Kraken. Meanwhile, Bear blames the A.I. for his terrible performance, Johnny vents about people's ridiuclous reaction to DLC, Bear rambles on about Survivor, they discuss Calvin & Hobbes, and Bear keeps nagging Johnny to use abilities his character can't use.
Not for children.

Do all the YouTube BS: Like, Subscribe, Comment, Share, Send us your eldest child

Follow Co-oping Toward Hatred on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CoopingHatred

Y'know, considering you've already set the precedent of one person playing a game while the other gives tactical advice and tells them they're an idiot and so on... and considering the two of you have wildly divergent opinions of what makes a good game... I'd really like to see you trying to play Game Development Tycoon together.

Bear would hate it. Which is a good thing.

• Like 1

Y'know, considering you've already set the precedent of one person playing a game while the other gives tactical advice and tells them they're an idiot and so on... and considering the two of you have wildly divergent opinions of what makes a good game... I'd really like to see you trying to play Game Development Tycoon together.

Bear would hate it. Which is a good thing.

I'm not familiar with it. I'll look it up!

And yeah, my new goal is to find games that Bear hates. I'm really hoping to do Binding of Isaac soon for this reason.

Also, had the most brilliant idea of my life today, but unfortunetly, I probably can't do it for like a year and half for personal reasons, but I'll give you guys the inside scoop: I wanna do Let's Plays with my technophobic Mom.

Idiots. That Evolve video is priceless.

Part 1 or 2? I think Part 1 is funnier.

Definitely Part 1.  Bear trying to kill everything with prox mines was priceless.

#DARB eps were hilarious.  You guys defintely need to play more games that Bear hates.

• Like 1

Last night before I went to bed I edited and uploaded The Worst Game of #IDARB ever. It's marked to private right now though because I gotta put together the thumbnail and tag it properly still. Which I will do after work tonight. Get ready.

Johnny Vinyl & the Bear attempt to play a game of #IDARB online. If the Bear can get6 done pissing fast enough. Our heroes play against a couple of dicks (literally), find out we can't pass at all, get surprised by minigames, find out Bear doesn't know who Alexander Ovechkin is, and misremember the "Bop It!" toy. And we play the VERY WORST GAME OF #IDARB EVER PLAYED!

Do all the YouTube BS: Like, Subscribe, Comment, Share, Send us your eldest child

• 3 weeks later...

Johnny Vinyl takes over again for part 4. He chooses to play as Caira in Nest mode against the Wraith. He talks a lot of shit about his victory before, will that cost him??? Plus, Bear can't promounce words, Bear blames the alien dog for his loss, Bear argues that he can and should wear two headsets, and Johnny tells a story about making a pizza guy furious.

When Bear was saying he can wear two headsets, in my mind you went straight into the How Many Ears has Captain Kirk got? joke. But just in my mind.

Three ears. A left ear. A right ear. And a Final Front Ear.

• Like 1

You won't want to miss how this ends. In the thrilling conclusion of our Evacuation campaign in Evolve, Bear winds up the series by playing a Val against the Wraith in Defend mode. Bear didn't want to fight the Wrait, but his own fucking impatience made that happen. Also, he AGAIN can't stop switching characters, Johnny gives up trying to help for awhile, the Wraith glitches out for a few seconds, Bear refuses to acknowledge the on-screen prompts, and Bear shoots his alien dog.

• Like 1