DVDVR Message Board

Co-oping Toward Hatred

Big Fresh

Whew. So the project that my buddy and I have been trying to get off the ground for a month has finally lauched its first episode. It's a Let's Play series called "Co-oping Toward Hatred" where we try to play games on the same team, but usually end up arguing with each other or distracted by other shit. I hope it's funny.

It's not for children or safe to watch at work though for language.

This first episode has a few audio problems, namely the mic being way too close to my mouth and the game audio being qway too quiet. We'll fix this in the future. But this is a starting point. Please give it a shot. And if you feel like it, do all the YouTube B.S. (Like, Subscribe, Comment, Share).

Thanks guys.

• Like 2

THUMBS DOWN~!  THIS RACE BLOWS GOATS~!

Rippa, Mark, and I will help with your very special GTA: Online video.  We will do The Los Santos Connection and you will use up all of our team lives in thirty seconds.

Either that or we can do a Simeon mission and you can destroy the target vehicle for old time's sake. :)

I have subscribed.  I expect regular content!

• Like 1

The next video, by the way is Donkey King Country Returns. I'm debating whether I should release that today just to pad out our content a bit for Day 1, or wait a few days.

Coming up soon:

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Diablo 3

NHL '15

Super Smash Bros Brawl

• Like 1

The next video, by the way is Donkey King Country Returns. I'm debating whether I should release that today just to pad out our content a bit for Day 1, or wait a few days.

Pad the content, man.  Secure your internet foothold.

Pad the content, man.  Secure your internet foothold.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, it's absolutely a problem. I'm not sure how to fix it though. We're playing in the same room and using Turtle Beach headsets. I tried lowering the volume and putting some space between us. It helped, but it hasn't gone away completely.

Haha. I already hate that "song". But I had listen to it about 100 times today while editing. For now, it's all we can do with our non-existent skills. I've never used Photoshop or Premiere until yesterday. So I can really only do basic shit.

Yeah, it's absolutely a problem. I'm not sure how to fix it though. We're playing in the same room and using Turtle Beach headsets. I tried lowering the volume and putting some space between us. It helped, but it hasn't gone away completely.

Can you adjust the sensitivity on your mics?  Obviously one person's mic is picking up the conversation from the other guy, which shouldn't be happening.

Haha. I already hate that "song". But I had listen to it about 100 times today while editing. For now, it's all we can do with our non-existent skills. I've never used Photoshop or Premiere until yesterday. So I can really only do basic shit.

LIAR!

Can you adjust the sensitivity on your mics?  Obviously one person's mic is picking up the conversation from the other guy, which shouldn't be happening.

I'll try it. It seems to be my mic, because Bear is the one I can hear echoing. Plus my mic is already capturing every breath I take, which is pissing me off too.

I'll try it. It seems to be my mic, because Bear is the one I can hear echoing. Plus my mic is already capturing every breath I take, which is pissing me off too.

But does it capture every step you take?