DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 6-30-14 - Return of McMahonDow!

MGFanJay

I was more "MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS" the last two years on it.  When all the wrestlers were on both shows, but there was a different GM depending on what day of the week it was, and such...  that was absurd.

The hard brand split (especially with the split titles) was awesome.

• Like 2

The women were the draw for TNA for a while back in the mid-'00s with Gail Kim, Awesome Kong, and Taylor Wilde. Women can draw eyeballs, but they need to be competently booked like Dutch Mantell competently booked them during this time in TNA. 

Also, they are neglecting their young/tween female audience by not taking advantage of the women on their roster. The BFFs picking on face AJ for being a weird nerd girl seems like a chance to print money from that segment of the crowd, for example. 

In fact, I would love to see Charlotte and Sasha beating up AJ and then giving her a buzz cut to kick off a feud, and I'm not even in that target audience. 

The BFF's seem like the types who would befriend AJ and try to make her one of the cool girls only to get her to come to some party which in turn they would get her to go in the closet with the fat guy from the football team only open the door and have everyone make fun of her causing her to run crying home.

The next day AJ would slash the tires on their cars because it would be ON.

The WWE should just make Mean Girls 3 with the diva's of NXT. AJ and Bayley as the nerdy girls who get their revenge is a license to print money.

I was more "MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS" the last two years on it.  When all the wrestlers were on both shows, but there was a different GM depending on what day of the week it was, and such...  that was absurd.

The hard brand split (especially with the split titles) was awesome.

They never fully committed to it. Every year after Mania it would be a hard split and then come Survivor Series or Rumble time they'd toss that out and everyone would be on both shows.

I was never much of a fan. Once they combined the minor ppv shows we lost fun stuff like 20 minute Londrick tags.

Maybe they should make Paige the first "Paul Heyman girl" and have him be a creepy, lecherous dude who promises to lead Paige back to the Divas title if there is a little something in it for him and she accepts his offer.

I actually really like this idea.

At least giving her a manager would be a good way to extend the feud if the matches are good. Aj beats her squarely, so heel Paige gets herself a cheating manager and takes the title back that way. Right now, there's really only Heyman for that.

Her mom would be an awesome mouth piece for her. But WWE isn't ready for a woman over 40 not named Vickie lol