DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 8/3/23 - Chicago, IL

*Taped for BTI: Gisele Shaw (w/ Savannah Evans & Jai Vidal) def. Heather Reckless (9:07) after the Denouement 

Impact Wrestling - Airing August 3, 2023 from Chicago, IL

*Trinity opened the show with a promo. Deonna Purrazzo interrupted, followed by The Coven going back and forth on the mic. They break out in to a pull apart brawl until Santino Marella comes out to announce a tag team match.

*The Coven (KiLynn King & Taylor Wilde) def. Deonna Purrazzo & Trinity (10:20) when KiLynn pinned Deonna after the King's Curse following Trinity accidentally kicking Deonna. 

*Heath def. Alan Angels (6:15) after the Wake Up Call

*Jake Something def. Davey Vega (2:30) after the black hole slam.

*Kenny King(c) def. Joe Hendry & Yuya Uemura (12:24) after the Royal Flush on Yuya to retain the Digital Media Championship. 

*The Rascalz (Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz) def. Speedball Mike Bailey & Jonathan Gresham (13:15) when Trey pinned Gresham with tights pulled after using spraypaint to the face.

Edited by DreamBroken

I dig that they bothered to explain Eric Young surviving the stabbing though to have killed him back then.

Fun tag matches in the opening and main events. 

Enjoyed the Digital Media three way.  Hendry doing chops to the beat of his theme was the best.

This was one hell of an episode, showing off the multifaceted sides of Impact wrestling! The ending was spectacular, as was the main event tag match! Also, Impact has quite the list of HUGE guys by today's standards!

Hey, who is that guy in a face-paint who talked to (not)Rosemary and JesSICKa? He looks like The Most Professional Wrestler, but that's not him!

• Like 2

Terrible body removal system at the jail. 🤣

Pretty fun episode and sets everything up for the next event. I'd be down for a Speedball/Gresham matchup.

@shartnado that's Crazzy Steve in the facepaint. He's been alligned with Rosemary pretty much since she got to Impact aside from the time he left.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 10:09 PM, Ramo2653 said:

Terrible body removal system at the jail. 🤣

Pretty fun episode and sets everything up for the next event. I'd be down for a Speedball/Gresham matchup.

@shartnado that's Crazzy Steve in the facepaint. He's been alligned with Rosemary pretty much since she got to Impact aside from the time he left.

Yeah, I eventually figured out who the paint guy was from last weeks' Before Impact episode's thumbnail, but thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, I figured it had to be a former Decay member and since it isn't Abyss, there weren't too many options.

• Like 1