DVDVR Message Board

ROH FINAL BATTLE- 12/10/2022!

DEAN

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

b3354d443d9a8f7b-600x338.jpg

Ian Riccaboni and Caprice Coleman. Best commentary team in wrestling.

Yeah? I think Riccaboni has a terrific voice/delivery for play by play, but his ridiculous overselling and constant 'quiet down this is serious' voice had me turning the volume way down to avoid him. I really like Caprice, and when he's reeled in just a little like his AEW TV appearances he's really great! When left to his own devices on these ROH shows he makes a lot of loud and ridiculous calls. I think they're a fair team with potential to get better. Also, Ian staring into the camera with his massive dorky smile might be really awkward/bad or really great, not sure on that one. 

Edited by HarryArchieGus

Finally (heh) was able to watch the whole show! Wheeler and Garcia got really intense at the end there!

Tag Title match was pure insanity and Gunns pick the bones, although FTR are no longer the ROH tag champs.

Joe vs Juice was good, both tag matches nice, women's title was good but not exactly what I was thinking. But they got some time.

Main event was good too, the finish was quite surprising, but we must remember that Jericho has PTSD from The Swing!

• Like 4