DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 11/12/2015

The Z

If Kalisto beats Alberto Del Rio (lol), does he become the WWE Linear Champion?

Better yet, is he the AAA Mega Champion at that point?

Yes to the former

No to the later

cubs actually tried to figure out the linear Mega champ and that turned into a fiasco (last I saw - it is held by someone in like the Netherlands)

I still think they go with Roman/Kalisto/Neville/Ambrose as the final four. This way you have intrigue into who will join the Authority. You have four fan favorites and by the end of the night you expect one of them to be a heel.

I know everyone wants the WWE to do something original, but if Kalisto ends up being the Authority's new golden boy, I think they've gone a little bit too far.

I think the funniest part of last night's show was the awkward pause Del Rio took before saying 'MexAmerica.' As if to say "Vince's money better show up in my bank account on time for this shit, dammit!" He's not feeling that angle AT ALL.

Is anyone, besides Vince?

I think the funniest part of last night's show was the awkward pause Del Rio took before saying 'MexAmerica.' As if to say "Vince's money better show up in my bank account on time for this shit, dammit!" He's not feeling that angle AT ALL.

Is anyone, besides Vince?

His finisher is horrid too. Looks so contrived having the victim prop himself up by holding the ropes for 15 seconds while Del Rio sets up the move.