DVDVR Message Board

WWE TV - 2/19 - 2/25/2024 - In Those Hollywood Nights...

Dolfan in NYC

13 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Exactly.  He didn't know he was dealing with Austin Theory.   See what he was accused of in 2020 for more info. 

Now I could be mistaken but I believe Theory was one of the few who it turned out was innocent of what he was accused of. 

Liv/Tiffany was solid. Thought Tiffany could have gotten a little more in, but this felt like a better showcase for her than the Zelina match from last week.

Bron had a decent, quick squash of Dante Chen.

Bate/Dunne vs. Dom/JD was pretty good as expected. Everyone here has good chemistry and it was hard to not find Bate's joy a bit infectious in the first half. The post match with Bate and Dunne getting one over Judgement Day was nice to see. 

AoP vs. Street Profits built into a pretty solid match. Was good to see these groups finally have a proper match. The late interference worked well and keep the Profits looking good even in loss. 

Dakota being mysteriously injured and finally reuniting with Bayley is an obvious ploy for murder by Damage Ctrl next week, but I hope they surprise us with Kai being legit behind Bayley.

Knight/Drew seemed like a good match, but it was hard not to be distracted by the commentary with Owens and Paul around. The ending more or less went about expected with it being the last show before a PLE. Orton standing tall among the EC participants was a good call though it seems like anyone but Drew winning later tonight/tomorrow would make no sense. 

All of the matches were solid at worst and pretty enjoyable.  The Bate/Dunne tag was MOTN. The segments were decent and did some solid building for EC and next week. Pretty solid show all around.

I just looked up the flight time from the US to Australia and they really should have planned this better. There's no way in Hell anyone who was on this show could make it to Australia in 8 hrs. The whole show is fucked.

• Haha 2