DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR SURVIVAL FOOTBALL 2023

RIPPA

10 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

To be fair, some of the poor play across the league isn't making the choices very difficult.

That's true but usually each year we all excitedly pick a -14 favorite and they randomly lose, knocking out 70% of the league in one swoop. But each week until recently we have had more of a variety this year, so even those big upsets only knocked out a smaller pocket. I fully suspect we'll all be out sooner than later.

8 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

That's true but usually each year we all excitedly pick a -14 favorite and they randomly lose, knocking out 70% of the league in one swoop. But each week until recently we have had more of a variety this year, so even those big upsets only knocked out a smaller pocket. I fully suspect we'll all be out sooner than later.

Yeah, I dunno how confident people should feel picking the Bengals when Stroud just put up a billion yards and a dozen TDs last week.

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I forgot to pick 😞 Usually I do it on Tuesday but for some reason I didn't and I never thought of it again. I would have picked Dallas so now I hope they lose.

I will be joining you.