DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night on ESPN+ 36: Moraes vs. Sandhagen (10/10/2020) - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UFC Fight Island)

Elsalvajeloco

3 hours ago, AxB said:

Pro-Wrestling moves that work in real fights #300: Tiger Mask's Reverse Enzuigiri!

He couldn't have finished that guy off any more emphatically if he'd used a fucking shotgun.

3 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I seriously had to rewind that just to see if I was hallucinating or not.

Apparently, I'm not crazy.

INCREDIBLE.

ReliableAnxiousGosling-size_restricted.g

giphy.gif

Spectacular KO. One of the best you'll ever see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ReliableAnxiousGosling-size_restricted.g

JitteryBigCanadagoose-size_restricted.gi

Like that Joaquin Buckley's KTFO Impa Kasanganay happened on a show with Edson Barboza and his incredible KTFO to Terry Etim. Cody Garbrandt's pissed his KO in the last second of round two to Raphael Assunaco is no longer the 2020 Knockout of the Year.

Edited by The Natural

1 minute ago, jaedmc said:

He's a better man than me. If I got KO'd like that I'd either believe there was no god, or if there was one he was 100% not on my side.

That's one of those things you don't count on though. Kinda like Gonzaga vs. Mirko CroCop. Mirko had been the most decorated kickboxer...hell probably the most decorated striker in his prime (if you're counting the random boxers who did MMA well after their prime) to ever to do MMA at that point. You don't ever consider a multi time Gi and No Gi BJJ champion kicking you in the head worse than you ever did someone. You don't even think it's a possibility.

On 10/12/2020 at 8:28 PM, Ultimo Necro said:

Every time I see that KO it reminds me of the way old school Mortal Kombat fighters used to wobble while they wait on the Fatality being entered.

I guess Buckley never got his code in on time.

LOL. Enjoy:

One of the greatest KTFO KOs in MMA history.

• Thanks 1

• jaedmc unpinned this topic