DVDVR Message Board

Kevin Ferguson, aka Kimbo Slice, Dead at 42 Due to Apparent Heart Attack

Niners Fan in CT

34 minutes ago, Ace said:

Well, except for the steroids.

Obviously, I meant drugs of recreation since Naimark brought up the cocaine theory. 

It just bothers me that someone who was seriously falling apart (not talking about some reoccuring injury) for probably several months was going to be allowed to compete. Forget pulling out of the Thompson fight like Brown brought up. He should have retired long, long ago.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Obviously, I meant drugs of recreation since Naimark brought up the cocaine theory. 

It just bothers me that someone who was seriously falling apart (not talking about some reoccuring injury) for probably several months was going to be allowed to compete. Forget pulling out of the Thompson fight like Brown brought up. He should have retired long, long ago.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he was allowed to compete recently and passed pre-fight medicals. 

7 minutes ago, WholeFnMachine said:

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he was allowed to compete recently and passed pre-fight medicals. 

He was supposed to fight next month.  Dan LeBatard, who knew Kimbo fairly well, said that he was telling people the fight was still on while he was in intensive care.