DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

As a Pitt fan, I think I can say that Chryst is the worst of the lot since Johnny Majors second stint in the early 90's. I really hope they go 2-10 or something like that so the new Chancellor will fire him and the AD.

I just want to apologize, as a Nebraska fan, that you have to deal with Steve Pederson.  It can happen, he can be vanquished! 

As a Pitt fan, I think I can say that Chryst is the worst of the lot since Johnny Majors second stint in the early 90's. I really hope they go 2-10 or something like that so the new Chancellor will fire him and the AD.

I just want to apologize, as a Nebraska fan, that you have to deal with Steve Pederson.  It can happen, he can be vanquished! 

We were rid of him once but they hired him back!

I know everyone laughs at Wanstache but his final two years he had a 10 win season and a 8 win season. Pederson had no plan when he fired him that's why Pitt had the trifecta of a guy fired right a few days after being hired for smacking around his baby mamma, Todd Graham who Arizona State was dumb enough to hire away and now Paul Chryst who just seems clueless. Had they kept the Stache, Pitt would have stayed around the 8 to 10 win range while in the Big East and 6 to 8 win range in the ACC, Chryst will be lucky to win 4 games this year.

Always always always the risk of firing the fairly successful head coach.  Sure, you may have reached your ceiling with him, and, yeah, maybe it's not as high as you want, but you never know if the next guy will take you to the next level, merely maintain your place, or fucking drag you down to hell (aka do the RichRod)