DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-1-14

MGFanJay

I've always sworn that I'd never be one of those "judge by the recap" guys, but, my God, I do not regret my decision to spend the night watching Nitro at ALL.

So you are the guy with the "I could be watching Nitro at home . . for just 9.99" sign in the front row :D

A fan was kicked out of Raw for holding a "I Could Be Home Watching Nitro for $9.99" sign at the show. That fan has now posted to Reddit slamming WWE for kicking him out. The fan said that security threatened to arrest him, tried to get his ID and accused them of bullying him

"I got threatened with arrest. They tried getting my id for records. Fuck the entire company. They kicked me out because of the sign. It's fine that I got kicked out but trying to bully me. Bring it. The piece of shit guy in the suit with the WWE logo on his suit is a little bitch yes man for Vince. They threatened me with everything in the the book and I walked out of the arena on my own will. Fuck Vince trips and Steph suck my fucking dick you cunts"

"They came up to me at about 9pm and we're like give me the signs. I was like which one. They took one of the three I had and walked away 2 minutes later came back with a big black guy in a suit and asked me to follow them. Which I didn't told them to fuck off. Which they threatened me with arrest and I laughed in their face. After about 5 minutes of time being assholes I walked to th e area where they sell everything and tried talking to them. All I got was surrounded by dick heads in suits telling me WWE didn't like me and wanted me gone. I refused to leave and begged them to bring the Des Moines police department so I could be taken to jail and they wouldn't. I walked down out on my own free will after being fed up with the bullshit Fuck the WWE and their bullying"

He was actually very drunk, trying to start Chris Benoit chants, and talking about having sex with the divas very loudly around children/"fuck her in her p*ssy" chants.

Several Wredditors posted the same story, and he hasn't been back to r/squaredcircle since.

I credit/blame this thread for reminding me that Richard Bey ever existed.  I really thought I remembered all of the old shows from the "there's 95 talk shows on a day" era, but somehow that completely slipped my mind.

I never had Richard Bey in my city, but man those clips were far and away the best parts of Talk Soup!  The REAL Talk Soup!

• Like 1

I credit/blame this thread for reminding me that Richard Bey ever existed.  I really thought I remembered all of the old shows from the "there's 95 talk shows on a day" era, but somehow that completely slipped my mind.

I never had Richard Bey in my city, but man those clips were far and away the best parts of Talk Soup!  The REAL Talk Soup!

Just yesterday I joked on Twitter that it was about time Richard Bey had a day because #BeyDay (for Beyonce's birthday) was trending. Richard Bey was great back in the day especially on a day when you didn't have school. I was too young/wasnt allowed to watch Night Games when it was on to appreciate it.