DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/16/23 - Las Vegas, NV

*Taped for BTI: Raj "Champagne" Singh (w/ Shera & DJ Ocho) def. Zicky Dice (w/ Johnny Swinger & Adrian "Heavyweight" Hernandez) (7:37) after the Champagne Pop

Impact Wrestling - Airing March 16, 2023 from Las Vegas, NV

*Speedball Mike Bailey & Jonathan Gresham def. Decay (Black Taurus & Crazzy Steve) (6:19) when Speedball pinned Taurus after Ultima Weapon

*Steve Maclin def. Heath (12:08) after the K.I.A.

*Jai Vidal (w/ Gisele Shaw & Savannah Evans) def. Johnny Swinger (3:42) after a running kick. During the match, Deonna Purrazzo attacked Shaw at ringside until security broke it up.

*Eddie Edwards came to the ring for a promo. Eddie showed a video of him leaving PCO laid out in the desert. PCO returned to interrupt but was attacked from behind by Kenny King. King & Edwards laid out PCO with weapons.

*The Coven (Taylor Wilde & KiLynn King) def. Death Dollz (Taya Valkyrie & Rosemary w/ JesSICKa)(c) (11:33) to WIN the knockouts tag team championships when KiLynn pinned Taya after the Excalibuster

*Bullet Club (Ace Austin, Chris Bey, & KENTA) def. Josh Alexander, Rich Swann, & Frankie Kazarian (18:02) when Bey pinned Swann after Ace hit The Fold while Josh was distracted by Steve Maclin.

Edited by DreamBroken

Speedball Mike Bailey is tagging with Jonathan Gresham again!  AWESOME!  Black Taurus and Speedball in the ring together!  And Crazzy Steve.  Crazzy Steve BITES to get the advantage!  Black Taurus stomps on Gresham's Jiminy Winkies!  Crazzy Steve bites MORE!  Gresham makes the hot tag!  Crazzy Steve bites Speedballs bare foot!  Taurus and Speedball FINALLY get in the ring and it is AWESOME!  Lots of fun nearfalls!  Ultimate Weapon on Black Taurus!  That was fun.  It's Steve Maclin!  I saw him have a really good match against Crash Jaxon this week.  It's Heath!  This should be good.  Maclin bumps big to the floor!  Heath bumps to the floor!  Maclin does that catapult across the throat under the ropes like Ron Simmons used to do.  Maclin does an Abdominal Stretch.  Nice Spinebuster by Heath!  Maclin hits a nasty DDT for the win.  That was good.  Hey!  It's Taya Valkyrie!  She is REALLY all over the place.  I await seeing her taking on Kandi Krush on WOW this Saturday.  Johnny Swinger is accompanied by Zicky Dice!  It's the first time I've seen Jai Vidal wrestle.  Vidal hits a POWERDRIVER!  Vidal rules!  EVERYBODY gets kicked out from ringside!  DEonna Purrazzo attacks Gisele Shaw as she is being kicked out!  Jai Vidal pins Johnny Swinger!  He looked good.  KILYNN KING!  She's official!  Taylor Wilde!  She'll lay it in!  Taya!  Rosemary!  Taylor Wilde and KiLynn King bump to the floor!  King applies a Chinlock.  Wilde lays it in on Rosemary.  Taya makes the hot tag!  BLUE THUNDER BOMB!  NICE German Suplex by King!  KING WITH THE EXCALIBUSTER!  NEW CHAMPIONS!  Taya heads off to AEW!  Chris Bey, Ace Austin and KENTA!  Against Frankie Kazarian, Josh Alexander and Rich Swann!  Ace Austin is all nifty and shit.  KENTA and Josh Alexander face off!  Well, THIS is fun!  Maybe KENTA vs Alexander is the match we need.  Kazarian looks the best of everybody in this.  Very elaborate Cutter by Kaz onto Bey into a pile of people on the floor!  Steve Maclin distracts Josh Alexander!  Bullet Club hits a very elaborate finisher for the WIN!  That was a good batch of wrestling.

• Like 2

Fun quick opening tag that nicely sets up Speedball vs. Gresham II. Maclin looked good in solid match against Heath.

A Vladimir Kozlov appearance!

Nice knockouts tag title match and a big moment/win for KiLynn to start off. Farewell to Taya, I imagine Havok will be returning soon.

Pretty great trios tag main event, good stuff from all involved. Loved Kazarian's cutter catch of Bey's dive onto the pile outside. Glad they will be showing the Josh/KENTA match after all in a couple weeks.

Edited by DreamBroken
  • Like 1

I've been into Kilynn King for a while and think she will be a good addition to the KO Division. Happy for her and Taylor Wilde. Been digging The Coven and now only wish we could get a witch off between them and Isla Dawn/Alba Fyre lol 

It can't be said enough. Giselle Shaw has the best theme going right now. 

• Like 1

I saw a little bit of the opening recap at the beginning of this after Rampage and I have to say that Impact's production values look amazingly slick for something that, to my understanding, has to work with a tight budget. If I have the time, I'll be sure to check it out more, and not just keep up with @DreamBroken 's results, like I have for more than a few years now.

• Like 1