• Days Won

Coletti last won the day on October 13 2020

Coletti had the most liked content!

5,026 Excellent

About Coletti

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

4,219 profile views
  1. Holiday weekend, with Monday off - whoops.
  2. I am sorry, my dear friend, but that's a federal holiday here in the states so I'm gonna say HELL YES to that! ...but otherwise agreed 1000%.
  3. Who are you to doubt Komander?! Edit: eh, doesn't really make sense but whatever.
  4. When I was a teen, my dad used to let me use his credit card to buy stuff online as long as I gave him the cash. It never dawned on me that he probably thought I was buying drug paraphernalia, until he *hopefully* looked into just what the hell Highspots.com sold...
  5. One of my favorite podcasts, American Hysteria, had a good two part episode on WBC - highly recommended.
  6. I've written ten different responses to this only to delete them... There's just no way to fully explain the intense and bizarre mix of emotional reaction to this news
  7. Um, okay, but he popped up that May... https://youtu.be/ldR_alAt0mo?si=r91M9hea_pnCqZEU
  8. It's sooooo damn 90s. A few Halloween's ago, we watched it with my two older kids who were early-mid teens. Forgot about the nudity but whatever, a bare titty is less offensive than blood and guts... but yeah, they acted like we'd opened up a time capsule for them - especially when we mentioned that rock music used to be just as near the top of the charts as pop and hip hop.
  9. From what I've read, it's a narrative-driven action adventure, and it's written by Amy Hennig. I kinda hope it's bad because my GOD, my backlog...
  10. He had some hilarious sells in NXT, I remember one where he got all Fighting Spirit~!! just to collapse backwards and fall out of the ring before he could do a single move or strike.
  11. Sometimes I feel like it's very obvious who came here and felt at home after reading the DVDVR Crew's writings, and who's here for just another lame-ass wrestling forum.
  12. Pac moves like a cyborg who somehow learned how to be spiteful towards human life. I love it.
  13. AEW hasn't been around for long enough for me to forget, and then be surprised by reading about and reminding myself, that DDP wrestled a match there. Additionally, it's probably his defacto retirement match. Wild. Edit: wrong thread but the damage is done.
  14. I'm definitely going to have to disagree with this take but I love that we both have a version we can like the most. There was just something about the art style of the comics, the dream sequences and all of the time we got to be alone with Eric that just wasn't present in the film. It was pretentious and over the top and moody as all hell exactly perfect for a brooding teenager like I was when I finally got around to reading it.
  15. The previous movie is very violent and the comics were almost over the top. It's a story of two people brutally murdered by sleazebags, with one victim coming back as an avenging spirit who leaves blown-off heads galore in his wake.