DVDVR Message Board

[LLDSS] STAGE TWO (Quarters) - BLONDES vs. LEGION OF DOOM

RIPPA

LLDSS STAGE TWO - QUARTERFINALS  

34 members have voted

1. 1. HOLLYWOOD BLONDES vs. LEGION OF DOOM

• HOLLYWOOD BLONDES (Austin/Pillman)
    • LEGION OF DOOM

We've hit the point where I actually think the Blonds are underrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSH6SjMNBcw

This is without a doubt one of the best WCW tag matches ever. They have others with Scorpio/Bagwell that are pretty good. The cage match with Zenk and Steamboat is underrated. They brought the best out in Ventura announcing. They were so good at getting their characters across. I get that for years they were overrated because they cropped up at a key moment in people's development and because of just who they were and who they would be, but it's gone the other way now. 

I think Animal is a little underrated now and Hawk is a little overrated, but LOD just hasn't aged well.

A vote for the Roadies is a vote for whichever team you like that didn't make it.

Fuck that

A vote for the Roadies is a reminder that the best team in this fucking thing lost to them

Grr....

Brazos?  Or Steamboat/Youngblood?  (I'm guessing Brazos)

Jumbo/Tenryu

Brazos are #2 in my heart but there are a few other teams I would have picked over them

• Like 1

BLONDES: 17

WARRIORS: 17

Okay - I had to break a tie.

If I truly wanted to make this a Wrestling Tournament - I would eliminated both teams and advance Jumbo/Tenryu. Alas I don't have the balls to do that.

However - I need to break said tie, so since I voted for the Blondes - they advance

I AM ALEXANDER HAIG!!!!

• Like 2