DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/23 & 9/30

well a definate upswing in quality this week, thats obvis. not saying much as i havenot realy botherd with it all summer. melendez wrestles much better on the one leg n i actualy enjoyed his match which was a huge surprise to me. galloway is excellent i love hearing him talk and ec/spud continues to be fun. gail vs jade was gud also. i just wish they hadnt given shera that frickin dance shit to do make him the indian goldberg. clearly i need help as im still investing a little time with tna, please be kind ;-p

The opening Everyone Talks segment droned on even longer than Raw because of how out of nowhere everything in it was. LOLed at Roode talking about how important the KOTM Title was. Also loved Dixie looking forward to Bobby vs. Bobby on Twitter...by tweeting about the wrong Bobby. Can she please just wait one second to see who she is writing to ever? 

The X division 3-way was short, but super-fun. Lee, Z, and Ciampa shined brightly. LOLed so hard at EY eating mid-card finishers. It was a fine blowoff for that...and then of course it led to HIM BEING ANNOUNCED AS KURT ANGLE'S RETURN OPPONENT ON PPV. This was a really stupid way to get there. I did love Anderson saying he was so glad to finally find God though - that ruled. Main event sucked.

http://www.f4wonline.com/tna-news/tna-impact-9-30-tv-results-matt-hardy-ec3-tomasso-ciampa-bfg-go-home-show-198811

Screens - 

ece588438550999.jpg 

OH NO, I'VE BEEN...slightly grazed by something!
d878da438551021.jpg

d4724f438552776.jpg 

#knockoutsrevolution

2e6928438552847.jpg

dd8d00438550988.jpg 

a84b55438552757.jpg 

454983438554097.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vyrwefof06sn40ploxg9qwyucrp4ffwa

• Like 1