DVDVR Message Board

LeVar Burton wants to bring Reading Rainbow back

RIPPA

The RoosterTeeth team is also breaking records. They just started crowd funding for a feature film four days ago and reached their goal in like 50 hours.

Man, I had no clue there were other Rooster Teeth fans here. Me and you need to hang out Fresh, we'd get along too well.

They actually hit there goal (500,000 thousand) in less then a day.

The RoosterTeeth team is also breaking records. They just started crowd funding for a feature film four days ago and reached their goal in like 50 hours.

Man, I had no clue there were other Rooster Teeth fans here. Me and you need to hang out Fresh, we'd get along too well.

The "Let's Play" YouTube channel is the most common thing I fall asleep to every night.

And my dreams are often filled with Barbra Dunkelmann.

The "Let's Play" YouTube channel is the most common thing I fall asleep to every night.

I'm more of a Lindsey guy myself, but I have way too much knowledge on Minecraft let's plays is way too far.

I'm more of a Lindsey guy myself, but I have way too much knowledge on Minecraft let's plays is way too far.

Minecraft are the only Let's Plays I don't watch because I find the game boring as all fuck. Except when they are part of the "Best of Achievemenr Hunter" videos I sometimes watch.

They also got one of the best podcasts out there.