DVDVR Message Board

2024 INDY WRESTLING THREAD

16 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I'm watching the "last" (???) ICW show.

Dr. Redacted is going to die in the ring someday, isn't he?

That was far from the craziest match he's ever had in ICW NHB, so... yeah, probably. Like most people who do the Sasuke "put a metal trashcan over my head & upper torso and jump off the top rope" spot nowadays, they dive onto a bunch of guys who'll catch them. Redacted will do it from the top chain platform to the arena floor, aiming at one guy on a table, and they'll move. Shit, he missed one off the top a cage once.

• Like 1

Every single Redacted match I have seen is like watching a hurricane blow into town for 10 minutes. I don't know if he's "good" but he sure is "an event".

The Killdozer vs Atticus Cogar main event was unbelievably gnarly. Like honestly at this point most deathmatches are pretty passe because you just get numb to the violence but Jesus Christ that was something. Cogar might be an actual psychopath.

Honestly both of the Cogar brothers are really fucking good heels from the ICW that I've watched.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 5:07 PM, Death From Above said:

Every single Redacted match I have seen is like watching a hurricane blow into town for 10 minutes. I don't know if he's "good" but he sure is "an event".

Today I received a notification from Facebook that they put a cover on a picture I took of Redacted the last time ICW ran Newark. The picture is not against the Facebook standards, but "might be sensitive" to some people. Now anyone needs to click on the warning to see the picture. He does look dead lying on his back covered in blood. Facebook did the same to a similar picture of Hoodfoot last year.