DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series XXXVII : WarGames - 11/25/2023

Dolfan in NYC

31 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

Wasn’t Punk getting boo boos because he couldn’t main event WM but The Miz did? The Miz is a pretty remarkable WWE performer and also a very solid wrestler who does absolutely anything needed and works to get everything he can over. Or he makes others go above and beyond to cement their spot — LA Knight. He is a PROFESSIONAL and the kind of performer who should get big spots.

Yes. Punk was pissed at that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

Wasn’t Punk getting boo boos because he couldn’t main event WM but The Miz did? The Miz is a pretty remarkable WWE performer and also a very solid wrestler who does absolutely anything needed and works to get everything he can over. Or he makes others go above and beyond to cement their spot — LA Knight. He is a PROFESSIONAL and the kind of performer who should get big spots.

Chris Jericho tried to explain to Punk about what it means to go on last if no one gives a shit:

“I remember talking with CM Punk years later and one of his big reasons why he left wrestling was he was really mad he wasn’t the main event at Wrestlemania, he wasn’t on last. I said, ‘Dude, you worked with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, that’s the main event. Any match with Taker.’ He said, ‘You can’t say that because you were on last.’ Okay, I was on last, but I wasn’t the main event. Just because you’re on last doesn’t make you the main event per se.”

https://youtu.be/yg6cyMFyeRk

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Trying to remember a show when Punk was scathing with Miz/that decision and Miz was very complimentary about Punk.

The one I recall the most is CM Punk's WWE documentary.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I thought it was weird they had 2 refs for wargames.

It makes sense that with 8 to 10 wrestlers and two rings, there could be pinfall/submission attempts happening in both rings at the same time (or someone escaping the cage to forfeit the match).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Natural said:

Trying to remember a show when Punk was scathing with Miz/that decision and Miz was very complimentary about Punk.

14 hours ago, TheVileOne said:

Chris Jericho tried to explain to Punk about what it means to go on last if no one gives a shit:

https://youtu.be/yg6cyMFyeRk

The one I recall the most is CM Punk's WWE documentary.

14 hours ago, The Natural said:

Rings a bell that. Cheers.

Calling MJF a "Less famous Miz" as well in AEW.